Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Open to the public! Anyone who is interested in learning more about our programs, nonprofit partnerships, rentals, corporate retreats, and those who are just curious to see our camp 🙂 But you must RSVP using the ticket link.
An open house and grand opening of Camp because I said I would! In partnership with the Knox County Chamber of Commerce, local leaders will share their perspectives on the impact this 92-acre property will have on the region. 5x TEDxTalk presenter and Founder of because I said I would will deliver a speech. Guided golf cart tours and walking tours will be available to everyone. Our board game library will be open for on-site play. Snacks and drinks will be provided all day.
February 16th, 2023.
- Private scheduled tours of Camp (Enter desired time in your RSVP ticket message): 10am – 2pm
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony & Speech from Founder: 2pm- 2:30pm
- Group Tours of Camp (No scheduling needed): 2:30pm – 6pm
3483 McCament Rd.
Walhonding, OH 43843.
Please pull into the first entrance right before the vineyard and park by the Event Venue building, the only 2-story building on the property.
Register using this link: https://camp.becauseisaidiwould.org/events/ribbon-cutting-ceremony/
If you have any questions, please email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-409-9159.
If you’re interested in learning more about Camp because I said I would, please visit camp.becauseisaidiwould.org.
Thursday, Feb. 16th
- 10am - 2pm
- Scheduled Tours of the Camp
- If you would like to attend and/or schedule a personal tour, please RSVP to Heidi at email@example.com or 216-409-9159 by Tuesday, February 14th.
- 2pm - 2:30pm
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- 2:30pm - 6pm
- Group Tours of the Camp