Weekday Recharge for Community Impact Professionals GrantWe recognize the demands and stresses that community impact professionals endure to serve those in need. Through the Weekday Recharge for Community Impact Professionals grant program, we aim to provide a haven to recharge and rejuvenate. These cabin stays can be used to:
- Create an all-staff retreat to reduce burnout, show appreciation and build closer connections as a team
- Show appreciation for an employee who has served the community for an extended period of time
- Recognize an employee or volunteer who has gone above and beyond their responsibilities to help the community
- Reduce stress by providing a respite for an employee who is going through life adversities (e.g. an employee in bereavement)
Change your surroundings to change your mindSetting plays a crucial role in stress management. Come visit our 92-acre property for a site tour!
This grant program targets community impact professionals working in
- K-12 public schools
- Prisons and juvenile detention centers
- Humanitarian nonprofits
- First responders
The grant must be utilized during weekdays, with bookings made no earlier than 21 days before the date of stay. No reservations will be accepted less than 21 days before your chosen stay. The “cost” of the rooms that are covered by the grant are determined by the marketing pricing currently advertised on VRBO.
A refundable security deposit of $250 is required. Please note, failure to utilize or cancellation of the reservation will result in the forfeiture of this deposit. Comprehensive check-in and check-out procedures will be provided upon the confirmation of your reservation. Following your stay, you are required to fill out a feedback survey and share three photos capturing your experience with us.
Have you received a grant award letter from an official representative of because I said I would?
To initiate your reservation, please email email@example.com providing suitable meeting times for our representative to meet with you for a tour of our facilities. Remember to include your phone number and position title in your email.
Are you a interested in applying for a free stay at property?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the organization
- Number of guests attending
- Roles of guests attending
- Number of nights in cabins desired and your date availability
- Why do you think a stay at our camp will have an impact on those who wish to attend?