In-Kind DonationsFinancial donations are always helpful, but we are also in need of equipment, storage, and other items. Check the list below and come back often as we will be updating as our needs change.
Single-axle flatbed utility trailer - $3,000Why does this matter?
We are paying for extra labor costs and gas by making multiple trips. Construction timelines are delayed or not even pursued because we don’t have the right equipment like this.
Having a 92-acre property without the help of a utility trailer truck is debilitating to our operations. Many things don’t fit into a truck bed and so we can’t move them at all
3/4 ton truck - $18,000Why does this matter?
- We have 92 acres and no way to move fallen trees, construction supplies, etc.
- We buy used stuff to be respectful to donor funding and the environment. We have to pick that stuff up.
- Our employees are letting us borrow their vehicles and that generosity will run out.
Having a 92-acre property without the help truck is debilitating to our operations. We don’t need anything fancy, just something that works.
Used Canoes - $500Why does this matter?
Canoeing and kayaking are low impact activities that can improve your aerobic fitness, strength and flexibility.
Specific health benefits include: Improved cardiovascular fitness. Increased muscle strength, particularly in the back, arms, shoulders and chest, from moving the paddle.
Commercial Laser Printer - $1,500Why does this matter?
A commercial laser printer is a necessity for our headquarters. We continually have to print a variety of materials for camp, speeches, and promotional flyers for supporters.
Having a commercial printer on ensures the productivity and efficiency of our team.
Volunteer Cabins - $40,000 eachWhy does this matter?
- Supporters are clamoring to come to camp to volunteer for weeks at a time, but we have nowhere to house them.
- Volunteer cabins can act as overflow cabins when a group size gets too large.
We believe we could bring in 5,000 volunteer hours a year if we had 3 volunteer cabins. Some of our supporters are even skilled tradespeople like roofers and carpenters who could really help out!
Youth Cabins - $225,000 eachWhy does this matter?
Multi-Sport Court - $30,000Why does this matter?
- Lots of activities require a hard-surface area (basketball, pickleball, tennis, camp games)
- Exercise is essential to a healthy life. We want to show kids that exercise is fun.
Adolescents who play sports are 8 times as likely to be active at age 24 than adolescents who do not play sports.
Fitness Trail Stations - $35,000 eachWhy does this matter?
- 50HP Utility Tractor
- Tractor implements
- A six-person or four-person golf cart
- A 10x20 ft storage shed for recreation equipment
- Lumber (for benches, signs, buildings, etc)
- Bins and cases for supplies